THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Friday, August 22, 2008

Will You Vote for Me :)

Our local Scrapbook Store- the Craft Warehouse is having a "SCRAPBOOK QUEEN CONTEST" and I have submitted one of my favorite layouts of my little boy. Here is my submission:




If you like my layout :) Would you vote for me? You can go to the contest and vote here:

http://72.3.135.178/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=102&func=viewcategory&catid=22

My layout is located under the "MEDFORD" location. You do have to register to vote, but you don't have to give them a lot of info to register - so if you go through the selections... and like mine, I'd be so happy if you would support me in becoming Medford's SCRAPBOOK QUEEN!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I went and voted for you, but I don't know that you'll need it! You've had tons of hits. Good luck!