THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How to Make a Redneck Blizzard

While my husband and boys were watching the All Star Game tonight - Dan decided that he was going to make Blizzards for the boys. I couldn't figure out why they were all running around trying to find a hammer. Well- here you go. Dan, Kasey in the Daniel Boone Hat, and Brady- creating their very own Redneck Blizzards. Please note that I was NOT allowed to give suggestions so what you see is what you get! Who needs Dairy Queen when you have an Oregonian, a hammer, ice cream, M&M's and a Daniel Boone Hat.









2 comments:

Camille said...

yum! Hammer flavored m&m's. Hope they were good after all their hard work!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was looking at your recent auction on Ebay, the wedding album one. Beautiful work. I noticed a typo on the 'Here Comes the Bride' page. An aisle with an A is in a church. Isle with an I is like Gilligan's Isle.

Gwen