THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday...

Well, this has been a positively uneventful week. I guess that says a lot about my life? Uneventful? I'm looking forward to football being OVER. It is SO COLD here right now, and sitting through 2 hour practices in the rain is starting to grate on my nerves. Two more weeks- two more games... and then we will know if the boys will move on to the Championship game which is less than a month away.

I just remembered that I will be turning 34 this week. Wow do birthdays ever creep up on you! I was asked last night what I want for my birthday... I replied with more time and more motivation. Wouldn't that be a nice gift? More hours in the day- a nice healthy dose of motivation to get things done? That is what I'm lacking on lately - I don't know that my life is "uneventful" but rather I just lack the motivation to have an "eventful" life. I'd rather just curl up with a good book and my heating blanket and be cozy!

However... I have customs that need completion. So off I go to my little corner of the world to create more pages for people all over the US. I have had my share of shipping problems - some my own issues, some that of USPS and UPS - it seems that if something bad is going to happen with shipping, it will happen to me!

No comments: