THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Sunday, November 4, 2007

Flu Season Strikes Again...

So the season starts... boys go to school. School is full of sick kids with nasty coughs, green oozing crud- and GERMS. One kid gets sick, then the other kid gets sick, and they pass it back and forth until Spring. In between- mom is just basically SICK of sick kids, and never has time for herself to be sick. Dad gets sick too- and then mom has three sick kids to take care of. Mom doesn't thing Dad is really sick, he just decides he needs a "Tivo" day and PLAYS sick.

It's a vicious cycle.

However, all is not lost. I have tremendous news to share with the millions who might be reading this very blog right now. (okay maybe I have 3 people reading this beside myself)

Kasey is going to the Championship Game at Autzen Stadium next Sunday! (that is if he isn't sick) They made it, they had the best record for Rogue Valley Mighty Mites and are going to show their stuff at the big stadium!!! WOO HOOOOOOO! I'm so excited!! So... oh faithful blog readers, please keep him in your prayers- that he is well enough to go to practice this week and stays well through out the next weekend. My luck- it will be MY turn to get the flu- on lets say, Friday. So, keep me in your prayers too. I'm taking every preventative flu medication on the market and if I have to sit there in the stadium with a bucket I WILL!

No comments: