THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Sunday, June 1, 2008

a clue for Monday... and some POLLS!

Ok, I'll give you a "clue" for tomorrows gazebo listing - the clue is BRIDGE. Hee Hee.

I have had MANY MANY suggestions as to what my next gazebo layout should be, and I have to say I love them all. Have you ever had so many ideas swarming in your head on what to create next that you can't sit down to create any of them for fear of them not turning out how you planned? Why am I my own worst critic??? Who is scared of creating for fear that the idea won't translate correctly and you will end up with a 5 lb mess in front of you and hours of your time wasted as well as costly product? Well... that is me right now.

I'm creating two polls, vote on the next gazebo theme to be listed next Monday! And vote on the next song I should use in my next Song Series Layout! Hurry quick, it takes me at least 2-3 days to create these pages!

2 comments:

Camille said...

LOL! I just finished voting on the songs and tied it all up. 2-2-2-2. Good luck with that!

The Scrapbook Exchange said...

thanks a lot!