THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Time - rapidly approaching!


Turkey Day is tomorrow! I spent 2 hours at the grocery store yesterday battling ladies pushing carts while chatting on cell phones! I swear that is worse than talking on the phone while you drive :( The whole grocery isle traffic is held up because some gal is chatting on the cell phone while staring at the shelves of canned goods - no one can pass by. One guy managed to maneuver around and grunted at her, it was hilarious- and she was quite oblivious to it all. My cell phone was buried in my purse, which was buried under $150 worth of groceries so I couldn't have chatted if I wanted to!


Today is scrap and clean day. Clean a little- scrap a little... probably more scrapping than cleaning, but oh well! Tomorrow I will be cooking all day long- which I LOVE!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: