THESCRAPBOOKEXCHANGE.COM is HERE!


Click below to visit

TheScrapbookExchange.com






Sunday, September 9, 2007

So... how did I do with my LIST?

Hmmmmm...

Clean boys rooms check
Sugar cookies check
Hand Pieced Characters check
Grocery Store check
Memory Game- I winged it. :)
Titles on custom album - NOPE.

What time did I go to bed last night? 2AM. Ugh. I'm pooped.

Anyway-
My son had his 2nd football game of the year. He just turned 9- this is his 2nd year and it is amazing how talented some of these little guys are! He weighs 60 lbs soaking wet and made 4 tackles today- I am SO STINKING PROUD OF HIM!!!

I did mention yesterday that I will clue you all in on BTDL - or "Better Than Doing Laundry" - I'm to tired today so I will have to keep you all in suspense and enlighten you tomorrow. I have a busy busy week ahead of me, have to get caught up on custom orders. I will post some of my completed works here in a few days just as soon as I figure out how to do this here. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous ;)

No comments: